1. How do I check my order status?
Once you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation with your order and another email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email confirmation, please Log into Grae Cove to check for order status: https://www.graecove.com/my
2. What happens if my item is out of stock or back-ordered?
We will contact you in the event that the item you ordered is out-of-stock or on back-order. You may opt to exchange or return your order.
3. Why doesn’t my coupon code work?
Here are a few tips to troubleshoot:
Enter your coupon code at checkout under the “Gift Code/Discount Code” field.
Check the expiration date of your coupon code.
Coupon codes may only work on certain items. Already discounted, sale or final sale items may not be eligible.
Coupon codes may be case sensitive and do not contain any spaces.
Most coupon codes may only be used once.
1. Where are your garments made?
We are a global team of designers, makers, creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. We are headquartered in Hong Kong with a presence in Shenzhen, San Francisco and Boston. Our garments are produced by our own independent workshop in Guangzhou, China.
We operate our own workshops and manage our own teams. We do not outsource any production to any third-parties. This grants us the ability to oversee all aspects of our manufacturing, ensuring the quality of our work, managing the workshop environment and nurturing the relationships we have with our team. To see our commitment to our team and the environment, please go to our"About Us" page.
2. What does your team do to ensure quality products?
Grae Cove has implemented a rigorous 3-step quality control system. We check all incoming fabrics for any defects or discoloration. Then, our makers carefully cut and sew each piece by hand. Finally, we have implemented a quality check once the products are done and ready to be shipped. But, of course, we're only human! So, if you receive a product that does not meet your quality expectations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Why are your products exceptionally priced?
Grae Cove has no middlemen (from sourcing agents to expensive warehousing) and we do not excessively markup our products. We ship from our workshop direct to your door. To learn more about transparent pricing, please learn more Here .
4. Do you use plastic, real fur and leather?
We do not use any plastic, fur or leather in any of our garments. Instead, we use only 100% natural fibers from sustainable or organic sources.
We are also working towards removing any virgin plastics from our packaging.
5. How do pre-order items work?
We have pre-order items available that are designed and vetted by our team, but not in stock yet. Delivery times for pre-orders vary. If you order both pre-order items and in-stock items, they will be shipped together once the pre-order item is available. Please check the pre-order item page for estimated shipping dates.
6. How can I share my feedback or comments on your products or service?
You’re our number one inspo for everything we do, so we value your feedback above anything else! Send your thoughts email@example.com.
1. What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee (excluding original shipping and taxes) on clothing items. You can initiate your return by click here
Here are the important details:
· Customers must contact the company within 30 days of delivery to initiate a return. The delivery date is the date our tracking shows order has been delivered.
· Free returns and exchanges are provided for most items.
· Gift cards, accessories, undergarments, swimwear, and items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Returned merchandise must be unworn (except to try garments on), unwashed, undamaged, unaltered, and in its original packaging.
· Customers are eligible for one free shipping label per return per order.
· For customers in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia, the company will provide one prepaid shipping label (per order) for returns.
· For customers in New Zealand, the return shipping cost will be refunded with proof of receipt, and the customer is allowed one free return per order.
If you're looking to exchange an item, please see our full exchange policy below.
2. What is your refund process?
1. CONTACT US. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the delivery date.
Please provide the following information:
- Your order number
- The item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return (too large/small, not to your expectations, didn't like the style, etc.)
2. RECEIVE CONFIRMATION. Our customer service team will confirm your return request within 24 to 48 hours with instructions on how to process your return.
3. SHIP YOUR RETURN. Return items unworn (except to try the item on), unwashed, unaltered and in its original packaging. Accessories, undergarments, swimwear, and items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
4. INSPECT & PROCESS RETURN. We inspect all returned items once it arrives at our warehouse. If approved, a refund is initiated within 2-3 days of it arriving at our warehouse.
5. REFUND NOTIFICATION. Returned funds (less original shipping and applicable taxes) will take between 2-10 business days for PayPal and 10-15 business days for credit card to return to your account. This delivery time depends on your financial institution's policies.
3. What is your exchange policy?
Contact us at email@example.com to initiate your exchange. Size and color exchanges in the same style are offered. Exchange is subject to inventory availability.
4. What should I expect after I send my return back to your warehouse?
1. Process and inspect the return (usually 2-3 business days).
2. Refund processed on approved returns. Returned funds (less original shipping and applicable taxes) will take between 2-10 business days for PayPal and 10-15 business days for credit card to return to your account. This delivery time depends on your financial institution's policies.
A Note About Returns Inspection:
Grae Cove reserves the right to reject any return if there is evidence that the merchandise has been worn (except for normal try on), washed, altered, stained or damaged by the customer.
5. I received a damaged or incorrect item.
We're so sorry to hear this! Please send a photo of the damage and/or incorrect item and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days of the delivery date of your order. Please note that we monitor the delivery dates. We'll do our best to resolve the issue.
6. There are some missing items from my order.
If you believe there might be a missing item from your package, please email us immediately with your order # and missing item # at email@example.com.
7. How do gift returns or gift exchanges work?
If you were gifted a Grae Cove item, but it’s not quite what you had in mind, you can return your item for store credit. Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # or gift receipt for assistance. Please note that we cannot refund you the amount in cash or cash equivalent.
1. Where do your items ship from?
Our items ship directly from our makers in Guangzhou, China to you.
2. How long does it take to prepare my order?
All in-stock items take 2-3 business days to prepare before shipping.
If you placed a pre-order item, this timeframe will be dependent on the expected in-stock date.
3. When can I expect my order?
Order Preparation time + Shipping Time = Total Delivery Time
1. Prepare Order (usually 2-3 business days)
2. Ship Order: Typically standard shipping is (6-9 business days) and express shipping is (4-6 business days) for most areas. Shipping times can be impacted by weather delays, supply chain issues.
A note about Total Delivery Time:
*Business days do not include holidays or weekends. Weekend orders will be prepared on the next business day, usually a Monday.
Delivery Times & Covid
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and supply chain issues, your order may be delayed. Please understand that these delays may be out of our control.
We prioritize our in-stock items and ship these out first. Occasionally, we will split your order up into separate shipments, especially if one (or more) item(s) is out-of-stock, on backorder or pre-order. If it seems that you are missing items from your package, please email us at email@example.com .
4. My tracking number doesn't work or I haven't see any changes in my tracking.
After placing the order, you will receive a tracking number via email within 2 to 3 business days. The tracking number is activated once your order has been scanned in at the airport in Guangzhou.
Please note that once it ships we do not have any control over the speed of the delivery and cannot expedite shipping or change delivery addresses. If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Can I cancel, make changes to my order or my delivery address after I place it?
It is important that you confirm the order details before you place the order. We do not allow cancellations or changes to your order once it has been placed. However, please email email@example.com as soon as possible with your concern. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
6. Help! My order was lost or stolen. What should I do now?
Unfortunately, these things do happen. If your order was marked as “delivered”, but you have not received your package, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim.
Please note that Grae Cove does not reimburse for stolen or misplaced orders, or orders delivered to the incorrect address by the delivery courier.
7. Tell me about import duties and customs.
We ship from our facility in Guangzhou, China. But your package should not be subject to import duties. If your package was rejected by customs, please notify us at email@example.com .
1. Do you have an Influencer or Brand Ambassador program?
Yes! We would love to work with you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do you offer options for plus-size/curvy, petite or tall women?
Body positivity and inclusivity are extremely important to us and we are currently working with our manufacturers to demonstrate our core values through our clothes. We are always looking for fit testers, collaborators and brand ambassadors to help us make these collections serve you as best as possible. Email us at email@example.com if ou’re interested in partnering with us!